Ventura Cannabis and Wellness (CSE: VCAN) is a vertically integrated, California based, cannabis products company and publicly listed on the Canadian Stock Exchange. The Company is currently growing its’ distribution channels and ensuring premium shelf space for its’ products through strategic revenue sharing partnerships with owner-operators of cannabis dispensaries. Ventura Cannabis is focused on addressing large and underserved segments in the U.S. cannabis and CBD market: senior citizens, upwardly mobile male and female professionals over forty, and individuals suffering from addiction. These segments desire discreet and well-designed products offering accurate dose control. The Company entered the cannabis sector in April 2019 following an overwhelmingly supportive shareholder vote.
*Subject to closing of California assets currently under contract
Ventura Cannabis and Wellness Snapshot as of July 1, 2019
- Executed Purchase Agreements to acquire $5M of projected annual revenues from dispensaries under contract.
- Signed a Purchase Agreement with vertically integrated California cannabis product company that has the potential to generate $12M in annual revenues at full capacity.
- Applications are being prepared and submitted to obtain cannabis licenses in California.
- VCAN will have more than $5M in cash and leverageable assets on its’ balance sheet after closing purchase agreements under contract.
- VCAN is operationally cash-flow positive and adding cash to its’ balance sheet from annuity-like payments derived from drug rehabilitation operations.
- Database of thousands of former rehabilitation clients whose recovery could be aided by Ventura Cannabis’s specialized product portfolio.
*Forward looking revenue estimates are based upon managements due diligence of the acquisition targets. The Company is currently awaiting regulatory approval and lease completion before closing the transactions.
Jefferies cannabis analyst expects the global legal cannabis industry to grow from $12B (retail sales) 2018 to $45B 2027 ($17B medical, $28B recreational).